We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store and use your personal information as outlined below.
You can visit our website, www.OtomateMe.com and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have: (a) registered an Otomate Me account (“account”) with us on our website and have logged on with your username and password, or (b) you have checked out as a guest for purposes of completing your transaction.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address (OTOMATE ME SDN BHD. Unit 07, Level 2, Jalan Tukul N15/N, Seksyen 15, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia) or by contacting our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Personal Information
Otomate Me Sdn. Bhd. does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our organization and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorized and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website.
When you register an Otomate Me account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
When you make a purchase on the Otomate Me website, the additional personal information we collect may include:
- Mobile Phone Number
- Delivery Address
- Label Name
- Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our organization and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our third party logistics partner(s) in order to make the delivery of the product to you;
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information such as SKUs;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed payment service provider. Disclosure to these data processing service providers such as that of our appointed payment service provider in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
Subscription to our Marketing and Promotional Materials
If you have chosen to sign up and/or utilized the ‘Continue as Guest’ option, you are deemed to have consented to us processing your personal information within our organization and/or third parties for this purpose. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Accessing Actual Orders
Your actual order details may be stored with us and is retrievable directly by us. You may also access this information by logging into your account on the website. Here, you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, and administer your personal profile details to which you have supplanted. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for any misuse of passwords unless this misuse is through our own fault.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You can access and update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Otomate Me website.
The tracking we have implemented is based on Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting and can collect information such as age, gender, interests and interaction with ads impressions.
Otomate Me and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website and across the Internet.
Security of Your Personal Information
Otomate Me ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Allowing access to personal information only via passwords;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access; and
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Otomate Me uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organizations and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have authorized. In exceptional circumstances, Otomate Me may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law. Otomate Me is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and orders.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Otomate Me please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data not necessarily Personal Information
When you visit Otomate Me, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
- The pages within Otomate Me that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Complaints about Breaches of Privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.